January 14, 2013

Nikpoo

TRANSCRIPT:
Jupoo:  Foxy + [Sugar] = B/F/F/E
Dear Nicole,
My math class sucks hard (NERDS).  Are you having fun in school?  Will your mom pay $25.00 for you to ride the bus with me?  Call me tonight or [maybe] we can spend the night [together].  Kelly _____ is stupid and ugly and a [IDIOT].  I hate her.  [Which] is your best class and your [worst] class?  Write back, I've run out of things to say.  Bye-bye.
Julie
Jupoo
Jules
or
Foxy

Natalie is Nattypoo
and I'm Jupoo
and you're Nikpoo



Ohhhh, I see.  She was misspelling all those words to be ironic, because only an EDIT would confuse "which" and "witch".  Right?  Maby not...  And "hate" is such a strong word.  Are you sure you HAAAAATE her?  There were all kinds of people I didn't like in 7th grade, but I'm not sure I can say I actually "hated" anyone.  Unless they were teachers, in which case I hated them all.  Except Mr. Miller.  He taught math, which of course was my favorite subject (nerd alert), and he used to call me Bridget because he said I looked like Bridget Fonda in Point of No Return.  I don't see it.




No comments:

Post a Comment