December 19, 2012

And Now For Something Completely Different

 Get it?  It's funny because I have this blog, but it's about letters people wrote me... so... technically... and then this picture isn't mine... so... oh, nevermind.  How can I expect anyone to understand the irony when they can barely understand an Instagram policy update.  "OH MY GOSH, this article is telling me, in admittedly speculative terms, that Instagram may or may not start selling my photos without my permission.  I MUST DELETE MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE IMMEDIATELY!!!!"  And we blame the media for the dissemination of false information?!?!?!  They can't do it without your help, Buck-o!  If I had a nickel for every time someone re-posted something that was totally false and could easily be disproven by a quick google search (I'm looking at you, people who re-posted that pic of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier "during hurricane Sandy", or more accurately, during a completely different, totally run-of-the-mill rainshower 2 months before)...

...wait, what was I talking about? Shit.

1 comment: