December 21, 2012

Fast Times at Grapevine Middle

TRANSCRIPT:
Alecia:  Nicole,
Hey girl, wuz up?  My teeth feel really slimy.  Do yours?  I really hate Mrs. Pritchard because she treats us like babies.  Does Mrs. Lahart?
*Anyways*
I don't know who I like. I like someone but I don't want to tell anyone just in case they accidentally open their mouth.  I HATE Coach Holnolka!!!  Do you?  Better let you go.
Love ya like a sis,
Alecia

PS - W/B ASAP



Can't imagine why our teachers would treat us refined, mature young adults like babies.  How rude!  Of course, the one exception to this was Miss Cartwright.  I can neither confirm nor deny this, but I may or may not have seen her handing out cigarettes and condoms to some of my classmates.  Hey now, I'm not hatin'; we all thought she was cool as shit at the time.  But looking back I can see how bass ackwards it was that she was more interested in being our buddy than being our teacher.  I couldn't tell you a single thing I learned in her class, but I have TONS of pictures of all of us hanging out with her and goofing around in there:
Here's a class photo.  Can you spot the teacher?


And here's one of of Miss Cartwright... crowd surfing.


Yeah, woo hoo, screw school!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I think I spotted the teacher, is she the one with her arm around the girl in the red?

    ReplyDelete