August 17, 2012

Pagers and Hoes




TRANSCRIPT: 
Jesse:  Nicole, wussuper?  I would like to give my shout out to my mom.  J/K.  Well if you really want me to go to the movies you will have to do a lot more than just drag me by my balls.  Hint, Hint, Hint.  Really, I don’t know if I can go.  But I have to because Nicole is supposed to bring my pager to the movies and give it to me.  Mrs. Dudek is my favorite teacher.  We are watching some movie.  How fun.  Lindsey is one person but there are like three more people I like.  U will have to guess because I won’t tell you.  Well, GTG      Jesse



Man, I had the biggest crush on Jesse.  He had a pager and wore the coolest Nike shit.  Too bad he would always talk to me about all the girls he liked, while I was stuck secretly doodling his name in my notebook.  Teenage love is brutal.  And Mrs. Dudek was his favorite teacher?  She was awful, as a teacher AND as a volleyball coach.  Something about her attitude.  Or maybe it was her lazy eye.  She was just a bitter human being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment